FOR BETTER WORLD
SKG’s greatest aspiration is to apply the latest technology solutions to solve society’s problems. This is to reduce costs, improve efficiency for production and business activities. Besides the digital transformation trend of the whole world, our talented engineers are always trying to find new and more creative ways to do the old things.
SKG wishes to nurture new ideas and constantly seeks to implement them, making them a reality.
YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO COOPERATE
PLEASE CONTACT US
CTM - MEDICAL HEATH
CTM is the system of management and monitoring, tracking the body temperature of the user wearing Hesta Smartband heath. Applied in school is Japan.
When there is a temperature fluctuation within 0.1 degrees, the continuous system records the temperature at the time of a temperature fluctuation at 0.1 Celsius, then sends data on the server. At the server with data analysis to send SMS alerts and email when there is an abnormal temperature.
The reporting system will give managers the right to see the temperature of the group they are managing.
Tracking temperature history
- Send SMS and email alerts when having unusual temperatures.
- Monthly heath status report via mail
KAKABO - Enterprise Application
KAKABO is an event organization platform to connect users and service providers. Based on the user’s needs in terms of budget, time, location, type of event, the system will offer suitable event packages.
In addition, it also helps users plan, manage and monitor the process of event implementation. In the first version KAKABO offers services related to wedding events.
- Automatically suggest the appropriate event plan.
- Users build their own service packs for the event based on the templates recommended by the system.
- Planning, managing and monitoring the progress of events.
MIR - AI
MIR is an application that virtualizes the testing room in supermarkets or fashion stores. Users stand in front of a large screen, select models by s pointed to items they like without touching the screen. Users will immediately see an image of themselves on the screen wearing the item they just selected.
MIR uses artificial intelligence in image recognition and processing, completely virtualizing a fitting room. The application is being deployed in some supermarkets in Japan.
- Allow users to choose their favorite fashion items by s pointed to the item on the screen.
- Users can find a place to sell by scanning the QR Code on the product image.
MIO - FINANCE
Mio is an application for users to buy and sell and manage fund certificated, manage portfolios.
In addition, it also helps investors plan investment budgets based on investment resources, income, monthly spending, the level of risk acceptance of investors to offer the most optimal investment packages.
- Allows investors to manage fund certificates.
Place orders to buy and sell fund certificates.
Track price fluctuations of fund certificates.
WAT - EDUCATION
WAT is an application to help teachers editor and manage the organization to carry out online courses.
The system allows teachers to edit course content from many documents of different formats: HTML, PDF, DOC, DOCX, Power Point, Video, Audio … After these documents are imported into the system, it can be completely projected on the browser, keeping the format of the content intact without a specialized software.
- Compose textbooks directly or imported from a variety of document formats.
- Compose a question bank for tests.
- Slideshow course content on your browser.
- For students to take the test
- Integrate with training management system (LMS) to manage system, organize learning and exams.